E: [email protected]
Attorney's Practice Areas
- DePaul University College of Law
- Texas Wesleyan University
- State of Illinois
Angie Reed is an associate attorney at CTM Legal Group. She focuses on Criminal Defense matters including traffic offenses, misdemeanor charges, and expungements. Angie also handles Firearm Owner (FOID) appeals both administrative and in the circuit court, Driver's License Reinstatement hearings, and Orders of Protection for both petitioners and respondents.
Angie received her J.D. from DePaul University College of Law in 2019 and graduated with an accompanying certificate in Criminal Law. While in law school, Angie worked under attorney supervision with the Cook County Public Defender on the Homicide Task Force representing clients charged with murder, and with the DePaul Legal Clinic representing clients with misdemeanor charges.
Before law school, Angie attended Texas Wesleyan University in Fort Worth, Texas and received a Bachelor of Science in Political Science.
Angie is a member of the Chicago Bar Association, the Illinois State Bar Association, the Women's Bar Association of Illinois, and the National Lawyers Guild.
- Illinois SAFE-T Act: Changes in Bail Procedure
- Driver's License Reinstatement Post-DUI Suspension or Revocation
- FOID Appeals and the FOID Card Review Board
- Cannabis In Cars: How To Play By The Rules In Illinois
- Traffic Tickets and License Suspensions: How Small Traffic Fines Can Result In Big Trouble
- How to Obtain an Order of Protection in Cook County During COVID-19