E: [email protected]
Attorney's Practice Areas
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- United State Military Academy at West Point
- State of Illinois
Conor Grealish is a Senior Associate at CTM Legal Group where he began as a law clerk in 2017. Conor primarily practices civil litigation with a focus on consumer litigation and tenants' rights.
Prior to working at CTM Legal Group, Conor attended the Loyola University of Chicago School of Law. While at Loyola, Conor was a member of the Public Interest Law Reporter and the Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Team, where he was a national finalist in 2017. Conor advanced his litigation and writing skills during his time at Loyola by clerking for Justice Michael Hyman of the Illinois Appellate Court, the Illinois Worker's Compensation Commission General Counsel, the Illinois Attorney General, and a private personal injury/mass tort firm.
Conor earned his bachelor of science in American Legal Studies from the United State Military Academy at West Point in 2010. Upon graduating West Point, Conor commissioned as an officer in the United States Army and served as a military intelligence officer for five years.
Conor is a member of the Chicago Bar Association and the Illinois State Bar Association.
- More Protections for Illinois Tenants in 2024
- Condo Owners Have Rights Too!!
- Chicago Tenants Get a Fair Shake Under the Fair Notice Ordinance
- Cook County Tenants Now Have Additional Rights
- ‘Tis The Season For Home Repairs: Know Your Rights In Illinois
- HUD Extends Protections To Homeowners With FHA Backed Loans
- Chicago Tenants: You Have Rights Before You Even Step Into Your Apartment (And After You Step Out Too!)
- Chicago Tenants: Know Your Rights During COVID