CTM Legal Group attorneys have broad experience litigating controversies related to a vast array of business issues. CTM Legal Group has obtained successful resolutions in federal court, state courts, arbitrations, and mediations. Our attorneys have represented employees, executives, privately held businesses, and multi-billion dollar corporations.
It is essential that clients have capable litigation attorneys that possess the skills necessary to obtain the best outcome. Our attorneys have handled matters involving:
- Breach of contract disputes
- Tortious interference with contracts and business relationships
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty cases
- Commercial lease disputes
- Corporate management and control disputes
- Business dissolutions
- Employment disputes
- Non-compete agreement disputes
- Franchise disputes
- Consumer fraud and consumer protection issues
- Civil RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization) actions
- Defending class actions
Every business dispute has its own risks and opportunities. Our attorneys will analyze your matter, assist you in choosing the best strategy, and maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome. CTM Legal Group's attorneys possess both the courtroom skills and negotiating experience necessary to provide innovative solutions.